Source: Cinema Treasures
The Beverly opened in 1937, for Mamie Kogan and Robert Silberstein. It was designed in Art Moderne style by Charles N. Agree and could seat around 1475. The Beverly was erected in less than four months, and cost close to a quarter million dollars to build. It later was operated by the Wisper & Wetsman circuit. The theater was closed in 1964 and razed in the late 70s. This theater was re-openend in the late sixties when Russ Gibb lost his lease rights at the Grande Ballroom and there was a few rock shows here during this time.